We had been talking for about a month when the idea of meeting each other first came up. At that time, I had never been out of the country. I didn't even have a passport. I was a little nervous at first, but the prospect of meeting Karam in person was all the motivation I needed.
Fortunately for us, we were both able to get a few days off in the first week of May. I took care of my passport as soon as I could (which turned put to be about two weeks before I left). She started planning all the places we would go and what we would eat. She was nervous about meeting because she thought I might not like her as much in person, but she didn't yet know my true feelings for her. The only thing I was afraid of was delaying or shortening our time together.

No comments:
Post a Comment